With a broad background in technology and business, Mark specializes as a patent attorney on test and measurement, instrumentation, Automatic Test Equipment (ATE), semiconductors, hardware, and software. Mark’s practice also includes technology licensing, business transactions, and IP litigation. Mark was a member of the SELG team that won Summary Judgment of Non-Infringement on behalf of Brilliant Instruments, Inc., a manufacturer of precision time interval analyzer instruments.
Before practicing law, Mark co-founded Attain, Inc., a venture-funded provider of high precision automated test equipment for integrated circuits. He served as Vice President of Information Technology for Ion Beam Applications, a multinational provider of contract sterilization services, and he served as COO/CTO for a start up hedge fund. In addition, Mark founded, designed, built, and ran a commercial FM radio station.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- The Washington, D.C. Court of Appeals
- Registered Patent Attorney at the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Santa Clara University, J.D.
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York. Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- FCC General (First Class) Radiotelephone Operator License
- FCC Amateur Extra Class