SELG’s trademark attorneys come to the table with specific knowledge of the laws and important conditions around the world – enabling us to help clients obtain, enforce and protect their trademark rights against unlawful copying, use, import, export, and distribution, regardless of the country in which the violation occurs.
SELG brings together a vast network of resources to obtain, monitor, enforce, and leverage trademark rights worldwide. We offer our clients a wide range of services, including clearance searches, filing and registration, rights of publicity, licensing, and advertising. We also counsel clients on anti-counterfeiting/anti-infringement and branding strategies.
SELG Trademark Services Include:
- Obtain and manage large portfolios of trademarks on behalf of clients;
- Oppose applications that would harm our clients’ established rights;
- Cancel registrations that negatively effect our clients’ interests;
- Perform searches and advise clients regarding how to achieve their branding, marketing and trademark goals;
- Develop guidelines to encourage proper trademark use;
- Negotiate trademark licenses, co-existence agreement and assignments to maximize revenues;
- Create and implement a 1-5 year strategic plan that improves efficiency and decreases costs;
- Register and assist with registering our clients’ marks in various areas of the world depending on their needs;
- Prepare and file all registration, opposition, litigation, and post-registration documents;
- Monitor trademark applications and registrations;
- Oppose and petition to cancel third-party applications and registrations which may be too similar to our clients’ trademarks;
- Handle trademark and domain name enforcement;
- Represent clients in resolution of international and domestic trademark disputes; and
- Defend clients against unwarranted allegations that their trademarks may cause confusion with third-party trademarks or trademark registrations.
Please contact an SELG attorney today to learn more about our trademark services.